Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ever have one of those days...

...when you're sitting at work, trying to motivate yourself to work on an old project - just to get it done (and not having much success)... when the phone rings...

partner: I need you to come home
me: What's up?
partner: The baby and I have both been throwing up...

Suddenly that work project looks like the most interesting project... EVER...

That's how the morning started yesterday. Luckily the day played out well. Though he stayed pale most of the day, Doodle #3 seemed to recover quickly and my partner was better once Doodle #3 wasn't goading her belly on. Doodles #1 & #2? They slept in and missed it all (thankfully). I even managed to get some work done on that afore-mentioned project. Now we'll just tread lightly the next couple days until we're sure that bug has passed...

As for crafting, there's actually quite a bit going on in our house, but it's all swap items... so no pictures yet (makes blogging kinda boring). I changed my mind on the candlemat swap and decided to make them towards our list of teacher gifts. I realized just how many we needed to make and figured that was a wiser move... painful, but wiser!

I can share something cool - Vickie over at Spun Sugar Quilts is celebrating her 600th post! I don't know how she does it! She must be one of those 'super crafters' that can balance work, family, and still pump out cool finished projects. Check out her site...

No comments: