Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two years ago today...


It's hard to believe it's already been two years! Happy Birthday Big Guy!!!

Our party day weather is quite odd for February - well above freezing with rain and fog warnings. Just last week we were bundling everyone up with extra layers due to dangerously low wind chill warnings. The snow in our back yard, which has been mid-thigh for several months is now down to about a foot. I'm trying not to start dreaming of spring - since it's still several months away, but with this weather, it's tough not to!

I'm still plugging away on several projects - two embroidery BOMs and one sewing project on the machine. No pictures yet as I haven't remembered to take any while I'm at home, but I'll hopefully have some of the finished items by next week.

I did end up finishing the necklaces for the boys for Valentines Day. The twins loved them and have worn them so much that the colors have worn off. I've had to re-color Cal's once already and it's ready to be colored again.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: