Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ornament Finish

The last two Christmas seasons have found me in a last minute rush to make/find teacher gifts. This year, I've decided to join "Christmas Through the Year". My plan is to focus on making teacher gifts - with the hope that when Christmas season arrives again, I'll have a box of gifts I can choose from. If I can make more gifts than that, great! At least I'll have the boys' teachers covered. If you'd like to join in, just click on the picture to find out the details.

I came across a bunch of cute ornament patterns at Wild Olive that I wanted to try out. I managed to make one set over the weekend. These are my Christmas gift finish for January.
I don't know if I'll give them in a set or singles; that will depend on what else I'll make. I'll know come December! Right now, that's a wonderfully long way away. Hopefully, by starting now, it won't seem to get here so quickly!

Happy Tuesday! I'm spending the day at home nursing a sick partner and one sick Doodle... and hoping that's the extent of this bug!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Those ornaments are so, so cute!!! We are so happy you are joining in this month with Christmas Through The Year.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

So cute! A great start on your Christmas gifts.

sisbabestiches said...

Oh these are great, Wild Olive has such great tutorials, your lights have turned out so well.

Mollie said...

I love how you made them as single lights! I'm going to add this to my Wild Olive Works Pinterest board, but if you'd rather that I not, just let me know!

Mollie said...

Ahh...nevermind. I just saw that pinning is disabled.